Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LOCKS

Has everybody got a taste of LOCKS? (o*.*o)

I already ordered mine but it's gonna be another week to mail over. Hint: those who can't wait(like me) can take a look at Tokyotime or Jpopsuki for downloads. Both require registrations.

Usual stuff: I URGE you to purchase their CD if you like it. That's how you could show support/pay back to the artist who creates beautiful music that gives you all the wonderful sensations.

Review will come later. For now let me just say, I'm very impressed on first listen. That's rare... There's a high chance LOCKS will become my 3rd or 2nd favourite (top one reserved for 'First soundscope for nostalgic reason).

Here're three selected tracks for download. They're magical and each has its distinctive style. GARNET CROW has inexhaustive range and calibre! Now I madly wish to know the lyrics!
01. Saigo no ritou, The last outlying island
06. doubt
10. the first cry

4 comments:

fr0d0b0ls0n said...

I'm eager to go back home to download and listen this.

But don't worry, I ordered it too ;)

Anonymous said...

yay!!! thanks...nobody sell garnet CDs here...

tar-ovat said...

My copy arrived yesterday (cdjapan owns a lot). I love the album so far, but I was waiting more photos for the booklet (I have te A version CD+DVD)

Z said...

That's fast!
I saw the booklet and indeed too few pics...